Modified on: Thu, 3 Mar, 2016 at 9:45 AM
- Log into MailChimp. From the Mailchimp dashboard select your name at the top and drop down to Profile
- Open the Extras tab and select API Keys from the drop down menu
- From the API Key menu: create a new API Key and copy the key
- Now open YAPI.
- Open the Settings Icon and select the Global Setup option. Select the Email tab and paste the MailChimp API key into the API Key box.
- Now YAPI and MailChimp are integrated. You can import a list of patients to MailChimp by using the Mail Blast tool and selecting the MailChimp button.
- Select the MailChimp list you would like YAPI to import to
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.