Unable to Locate YAPI Service: Configuring the YAPI Service IP Address
Modified on: Mon, 14 Dec, 2015 at 11:24 AM
- When you open YAPI, and are prompted with a message Unable to Locate YAPI Service, select the troubleshoot button
- Make sure every other issue is marked OK or connected.
- Select the the configuration button at the bottom right of the menu
- Scroll down to the communication options and input the YAPI Service IP Address/ Host Name found on your YAPI dashboard. Like so:
- Select the Save button at the top right of the screen then close the YAPI application
- When you reopen the YAPI application you should see the dashboard.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.