Marking a Patient as Having Been Called in Recall
Modified on: Mon, 7 Dec, 2015 at 2:41 PM
- Find the Recall Menu; the icon that looks like the recycle sign
- Select Recall Due from the drop down menu
- Find the patient you are attempting to call and click in the area that says Phone
- Type out what was said on the call, and document any notes for future reference
- Now under the "V" category there will be a phone icon
- If you hover your cursor over the phone icon you can see any notes that have been made in the past.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.